The Crochet Classroom

A place for learning new techniques in Crochet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hello from Philly!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
athenacp

PostSubject: Hello from Philly!   Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:43 pm

Hiyas!

My name is Mary. I've been crocheting off and on now for about 35 years give or take. I call myself a sc/dc person Smile Trying now to do my very first thread doily, I've never done one before, usually I just make afghans...nice easy ones, lol, but someone gave me a box with a ton of thread so I figured it was time I learn how to use it Very Happy Plus I have new furniture and the hubby wanted tomethng to cover the arms of the chairs and the backs of them (still trying to find a nice pattern, a nice easy pattern)and also a nice set of doilies for our new endtables which I have a pattern for, but the chair one is hard to find.

We have no kids but I do have a bearded dragon, Digger and he's 4 years old and the love of my life I love you

Hope to learn a lot with the great bunch of people here!

Mary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ferosah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Philly!   Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:33 pm

Hi Mary,
Welcome to the forum, a Pleasure to have you as a member. I hope you find the board informative. Please let us know if there is a technique you don't see but would like to learn. We will be adding new tutorial as time goes by.
Happy Crocheting
Ferosa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crochet101.forumotion.com

Hello from Philly!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1