The Crochet Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crochet Classroom

A place for learning new techniques in Crochet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gdevoid
Admin

Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection Empty
PostSubject: Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection   Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 7:50 pm

Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection LG-DCP_2610-400pixels

This is a bead crochet tube earring design. To get the spiral to go in the opposite direction, I had to learn how to crochet left handed. There's a trick!

Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection LG-DCP_2585-400pixels

Another variation, using the same bead crochet tubes. Both of these patterns are ones I sell on my website.

Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection LG-DCP_2505-400pixels

There's no rule that says you cannot hang a pendant on your bead crochet necklace. This is another of one of my latest patterns put up for sale. There's more pictures at my website. This is just as easy as the others...all you need to do is watch your stringing sequence. Knowing some polymer clay techniques doesn't hurt, but this one can be made with any cabochon.

Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection LG-DCP_3225-400pixels

The beads in this one are all the same color. It's the change in size that gives it that wonderful spiral.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarnhelm.com/NeedForBeads
ferosah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection   Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 2:55 am

Gail what beautiful creations. Please share with us your beading source. I love the beads you use for your designs. keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more pics.
Happy Crocheting
Ferosa
Back to top Go down
https://crochet101.forumotion.com
gdevoid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection   Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 5:51 pm

Most of the beads I use are Japanese beads: Delicas, Miyuki, Toho, or Aikos. Some others are Czech seed beads, which I buy from Shipwreck beads. I buy them in 1/2 kilos because I sell kits, and that takes lots of beads.

I've finished another amulet bag, and this one is made with Delicas. It's reversible, and I lined the bag so the colors wouldn't bleed through.

Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection LG-DCP_3358-400pixels Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection LG-DCP_3356-400pixels

ferosah wrote:
Gail what beautiful creations. Please share with us your beading source. I love the beads you use for your designs. keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more pics.
Happy Crocheting
Ferosa
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarnhelm.com/NeedForBeads
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection   Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Some more pictures from Gail Devoid's collection
Page 1 of 1