The Crochet Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crochet Classroom

A place for learning new techniques in Crochet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take a look at Posters blogs and websites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eileen

Take a look at Posters blogs and websites Empty
PostSubject: Take a look at Posters blogs and websites   Take a look at Posters blogs and websites EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 7:00 am

Hello all,
I have been tootling around looking at member and moderator blogs and websites and would like to encourage everyone to do the same. Ferosa's work is absolutely gorgeous, Kim's site is a treasure trove of inspiration, knowledge, and also is a great jumping off point for locating other great patterns, etc. on the internet.
I am particularly grateful for the work these folks are doing both in the art of crochet and in the generous way they share.
Invite all your crochet friends to join us here at the Crochet Classroom. Where else can you find such good friends, great technique tutorials, support, and information?!
On another note, my son is back off to college, my daughter back at high school, and I am left a bit low as a result. Happily, I have my crochet hooks and a hefty stash to keep me occupied when not at work!
Currently finishing up a very pretty blanket for my daughter's Christmas present, a basket (love this one), and a lovely doily. I have so many projects lined up that I will have to quit my day job! Among the waiting projects are two lovely garments that I can't wait to get to, and another on the drawing board as my attempt to design my own. That last one is the real reason I would love to be independantly wealthy so that I could stay home and "pursue the dream!" Surely we all feel this way now and again.
OK - I have rambled enough! Thanks for everything, friends, and keep those posts coming!
Eileen
Back to top Go down
crochetkim
Admin

Take a look at Posters blogs and websites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a look at Posters blogs and websites   Take a look at Posters blogs and websites EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 7:48 pm

Thank you, Eileen! I'm so glad you find my website helpful. It's growing all the time and I tend to add more when folks like you ask for more information. So, if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know. Very Happy

Kim Guzman
http://www.crochetkim.com
http://www.kimanedesigns.net
Back to top Go down

Take a look at Posters blogs and websites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crochet Classroom :: Member's Corner :: Member sharing and caring-
Jump to: