The Crochet Classroom

A place for learning new techniques in Crochet
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hello From Ferosah

Go down 

PostSubject: Hello From Ferosah   Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:35 pm

Hello Fellow Crocheters,
I'm Crochet designer Ferosa Harold. My favorite techniques to work with are Filet, Crochet Tatted Lace, Irish Lace, Hairpin lace and Bead Crochet. I hope you will find the Forum to be a friendly atmosphere to learn special techniques in Crochet.
Happy Crocheting
Ferosa Harold
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ferosah   Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:24 pm

Hello Ferosa, queen

Well I got tired of seeing you have a "0" on replies.
Silly me, I should have left a message earlier. Rolling Eyes

I think this forum was a great idea. And from all the members already I think everyone is going to enjoy it, and be amazed at the wealth of information everyone is sharing.

I posted a message on my Cro-Tat and Filet groups so members there will know about the Forum also.

As always, I wish you and yours the very best.
Roger king
Sorry just could not resist putting those little crowned smilies next to our names, affraid

"The road to excellence is always under construction"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ferosah   Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:33 pm

I am glad to be here! It is wonderful to be able to participate here. I hope to be able to advance my own knowledge and perhaps even help someone else.
I am a librarian and am told that my crochet "habit" fits the stereotypical image of librarians. I don't know if I should be offended or proud!
I also embroider (crewel), cross-stitch, needlepoint, sew, and am currently teaching myself to knit. I am investigating the creation of wonderful fabric using tunisian crochet and find it very interesting and rewarding. I am attempting tunisian with crochet thread in the hopes of creating somethingunique.
Would love to have input from those who have already done this! I am the only crocheter I know so this forum is essential for me!
Happy "hooking"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ferosah   

Back to top Go down
Hello From Ferosah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crochet Classroom :: Member's Corner :: Member's Introduction-
Jump to: