The Crochet Classroom

A place for learning new techniques in Crochet
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hello from Daenna

Go down 

PostSubject: Hello from Daenna   Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:59 pm

Hi everyone Smile

I learned about this site from Ferosah on one of my yahoo groups. After a quick glance through, it looks very useful. Right now I am currently working on a baby blanket for a nephew due to make his appearance in October, as well as a project for my Mom, who wants as many snowflakes as I can make.

When I get those out of the way, I'm not sure how I am going to decide which of the tutorials to try first.

I'm not the world's fastest crocheter, but you can see some of my finished projects on my blog,
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Daenna   Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:36 pm

Hi Daenna,
Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. A pleasure to have you as a member. I hope you find the board informative. Please let us know if there is a technique you dont see but would like to learn. We will be adding new tutorial as time goes by. I love your spiderweb cardigan, your wire crochet jewelry turned out very pretty. Keep up the good work.
Happy Crocheting
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Daenna   Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:04 pm

Hello Daenna,
Glad you joined us, and hope you enjoy the Forum. As you can see Ferosa came up with another great idea with this Forum.
I am sure once the Forum gets off the ground, there will be a wealth of information to share.

Love your Spider Web Cardigan also. I just added a Tut. on the Spider web in the Filet Section. I think it's a beautiful technique. Thanks for sharing your blog with us.

Once again welcome and enjoy.
Roger aka Freedman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Daenna   

Back to top Go down
Hello from Daenna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crochet Classroom :: Member's Corner :: Member's Introduction-
Jump to: