The Crochet Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crochet Classroom

A place for learning new techniques in Crochet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KrochetGurl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krochetGurl

krochetGurl

KrochetGurl Empty
PostSubject: KrochetGurl   KrochetGurl EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 2:57 am

Hello,
I am Katheryn, from Missouri, I have been crocheting for around 50 years. My crafts include, thread crochet, bead crochet, cro tatting, filet, embroidery, quilting, sewing for the public, and other crafts.
I have designed a few little items, and wanted to put my Water Lily here to show, but could not figure out how.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

KrochetGurl Empty
PostSubject: Re: KrochetGurl   KrochetGurl EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 3:20 am

Hello KG,
Nice to see you here. You made a mistake how long you've been crocheting, lol!

Only kidding dear, you know you made me laugh this time with how to add your Water Lilly.
It is a little confusing, but if you click on Insert An Image then you can sign up for Serving.Com which host your photo's for the forum.
Once you've done that you can upload photo's to the forum messages. If you want the picture to be in your post then click on the html, (show image to friends and the url will be copied, then click in the message and click the Ctrl and V at the same time and it will paste it here.
Preview the message first to make sure it loaded, before sending. If it don't work then try one of the other urls.
Or you can just post a link to the picture, whichever you desire.

Glad to see you and hope you enjoy the forum. If you need more help just yell, affraid
Take care and as always have a great day.
Roger
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/Cro-Tatting/_whatsnew.msnw
ferosah
Admin

KrochetGurl Empty
PostSubject: Re: KrochetGurl   KrochetGurl EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 10:16 pm

Hi Katheryn,
Welcome to the forum, a Pleasure to have you as a member. I hope you find the board informative. Please let us know if there is a technique you dont see but would like to learn. We will be adding new tutorial as time goes by. If you have the pattern on your blog you can list it in members website and blogs.
Happy Crocheting
Ferosa
Back to top Go down
https://crochet101.forumotion.com
krochetGurl

krochetGurl

KrochetGurl Empty
PostSubject: Hi Ya Roger   KrochetGurl EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:48 am

Man, I have did everything you are saying about putting a picture in the message and just come up with links, and also in the preview. When I do get something posted, I will probably have a string of the same picture a mile long. LOL I'm having fun anyway. Roger I started our crocheting when I was just a kid. Back then we couldn't afford two balls of thread, so mom would let me crochet on her doily learning to crochet. She was so patient with me. I will never forget the day she picked up her doily and said Katheryn have you been crocheting on my doily. I said yes, so I was then ready for my own ball of thread, only there wasn't one, so we just crocheted together for I don't know how long before I got my own ball of thread. I can't remember what I made first that has been to long ago. Ok, I'll hush, have a good evening.
your friend,
katheryn
Back to top Go down
krochetGurl

krochetGurl

KrochetGurl Empty
PostSubject: Hi Ferosa   KrochetGurl EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:55 am

Hi Ferosa,

I listed my blog with the members blogs, so maybe those that go view my blog will see that I have a free pattern there. I would like to create a blog just for my crochet and not one like the 360. I've looked at a couple free ones, but haven't decided on what I want to do.
Hugs,
Katheryn
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

KrochetGurl Empty
PostSubject: Re: KrochetGurl   KrochetGurl EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 1:00 am

OK Lets try this again.
I assume you signed up for serving.com and added your pictures to the server.

Now on here once you click (Insert and Image) serving.com will open.
Sign in and then you see on the side, (My Images).
Find the image you want and then right under the picture you'll see LINKS.
Click on links and it will open with the picture and a bunch of links, lol.
Under the BBC Code, you'll see (Image). Click on the (copy) and then come back here and use the CTRL button and the V button at the same time and it will paste the URL here.

Then click on the Preview and you should see your photo in the message.
Once you have preview you can come back here and fix anything you want. Then click preview again to make sure it's OK.And then click send.

Hope that works for you. Take care and as always have a great day.
Roger
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/Cro-Tatting/_whatsnew.msnw
krochetGurl

krochetGurl

KrochetGurl Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Roger   KrochetGurl EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 2:52 am

I followed your first instructions to the letter, and there was a bit of a delay but the pictures finally showed up.
Thank you,
Krochetgurl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KrochetGurl Empty
PostSubject: Re: KrochetGurl   KrochetGurl Empty

Back to top Go down

KrochetGurl
Page 1 of 1