The Crochet Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crochet Classroom

A place for learning new techniques in Crochet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shalom from Israel!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorith

Shalom from Israel! Empty
PostSubject: Shalom from Israel!   Shalom from Israel! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 3:48 am

Hello,
I just joined this forum and would like to introduce myself to you.
My name is Dorith and I am a married "lady" of 60. I like to crochet, also Tunisian Crochet. I also do some knitting every now and then and use the hairpin lace loom from time to time.
We live in a small town with very little yarn. In any case the possibilities in the US are much greater than here in Israel ~ books, yarn, needles, hooks, classes and meetings..... But green is not my favorite color (blue is). Greetings! Dorith
Back to top Go down
ferosah
Admin

Shalom from Israel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shalom from Israel!   Shalom from Israel! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 4:05 am

Hello Dorith,
Welcome to the forum, a Pleasure to have you as a member. I hope you find the board informative. Please let us know if there is a technique you don't see but would like to learn. We will be adding new tutorial as time goes by. Your work is fantastic, especially your chain maille projects. Keep up the good work.
Happy Crocheting
Ferosa
Back to top Go down
https://crochet101.forumotion.com

Shalom from Israel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crochet Classroom :: Member's Corner :: Member's Introduction-
Jump to: