The Crochet Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crochet Classroom

A place for learning new techniques in Crochet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kim Guzman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crochetkim
Admin

Kim Guzman Empty
PostSubject: Kim Guzman   Kim Guzman EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 1:40 pm

Kim Guzman Aboutme5

My name is Kim Guzman. I've been designing crochet patterns for over 30 years. My favorite designs are crocheted garments. In truth, I've always liked the look and texture of knitted garments. Therefore, my goal is to produce crocheted items which more closely resemble knitted garments. My clothing items are not the big, bulky items of the past. Even the ribbed garments are designed to specifically avoid the bulkiness you usually find. I'm sure you will enjoy these styles!

My designs encompass many different forms of crochet, including Tunisian crochet (also called afghan stitch or tricot), cro-hook crochet (Tunisian crochet with a double-ended hook, also called "Crochet on the Double") and broomstick lace.

I've had several designs published in magazines such as Crochet Fantasy, Crochet with Heart and Annie's Crochet to Go! I have also had designs published in leaflets from Leisure Arts, Aleene's Creative Living, Annie's Attic and The Needlecraft Shop. You can take a look at all of my published designs in my Professional Portfolio.

Professional Portfolio:
http://www.crochetkim.com/designs.html
Back to top Go down

Kim Guzman
Page 1 of 1