The Crochet Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crochet Classroom

A place for learning new techniques in Crochet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from West Virginia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hurricane

Hello from West Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from West Virginia   Hello from West Virginia EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 8:20 am

My name is Carol and I am the owner of www.hurricane-designs.com. I love to crochet and work with beads and chain maille. I have been in the Northern Virginia area since 1986. Originally from Alabama. I miss the south but have been here for so long this is home for now. If you need bead crochet help just yell.
Carol
Back to top Go down
ferosah
Admin

Hello from West Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from West Virginia   Hello from West Virginia EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 9:14 am

Hi Carol,
Welcome to the forum, a Pleasure to have you as a member. I hope you find the board informative. Please let us know if there is a technique you don't see but would like to learn. We will be adding new tutorial as time goes by. Your work is fantastic, especially your chain maille projects. Keep up the good work.
Happy Crocheting
Ferosa
Back to top Go down
https://crochet101.forumotion.com

Hello from West Virginia
Page 1 of 1